Flush 186-203
Dear Diary,
I had quite a scare last night at the dock. Our plan worked though!! All of the pollution turned like, fuscia pink. Oh and i escaped! I hit the water, well, i didn't remember it but i knew i did because i felt Abbey's backpack dragging me down to the bottom. I flailed my arms, propelling myself in some direction. I reached the surface and a blinding white light hit my face. I heard Luno send some people to find me, but i ducked back under the water and swam as far down as i could. It was impossible for me to see through the pollution and darkness of the murky water bellow my feet. I suddenly felt the feeling that i needed a breath. I hit the sea floor with a thud to propel myself to the surface for a breath, and again Luno's light was on my pale face. I dove down immediatly and once i felt the sea floor once again, i relaxed. Until i felt a wall of blubber rub against my skin. I was smacked and thrown out of the water. By a MANATEE. A MANATEE. Out of all things, i got propelled once again, not by anything scary, but a sleeping MANATEE! A MANATEE!!! Okay i think you get it. anyways, this time when i flew totoally out of the water, i screamed "ABBEY!!!" Then i heard a motor as soon as i fell back into the water. I forced myself to the surface again and saw three flashes of a flashlight meaning that she was coming. I started propelling myself, again, toward the little boat, not caring how much noise i was making. I reached the boat and chuckled because i had accomplished my plan.
-Noah
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Reading # 5
Posted by Julia B. at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment