Flush pages 95-144
Deary uh, book?
Yeah, i like beat up that Underwood kid. It was fun, but i hurt my stupid uh, uh, foot. I did it in the mangroans, nah, that's not what it's called, Mangroavs? Yeah thats it. Anyways, Underwood was riding his little bicycle down the main road when i threw a stick into his bike. He fell and tumbled like a log until we came and got him. he said something smart alicish to me and like, disrespected me like a lot. I can't remember what it was he said but. Oh i remember! i called him dorkbrain and said where are your training wheels, then he said hah thats original or something like that. Then i questioned his white trash body gaurd and he just said that it was his personal chauffeur. I laughed and then started the beating. It went pretty well. I went straight home and told my dad that he had beat my foot up, and that when we went fishing he did to, also that he socked me in the face. My dad bought it and he said he would give him a hard time, next time he saw him. I think i'm in a good position.
-Jasper Jr.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Reading # 3
Posted by Julia B. at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment