CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reading # 2

Flush pages 49-94

Dear Diary,
Oh my gosh. What were we thinking? Abbey and i went to the Coral Queen dock at about one in the morning. We were really disappointed because the whole reason dad sunk the Coral Queen was because he thought they were dumping their "human waste" into the oceans. When Abbey and i got there, they had the hose, in a sewage tank, meaning that they weren't dumping it in the water. That was bad, but not the worst. Abbey asked me what i was going to do, but i told her i was thinking. She called my name, um, maybe three times before i looked at her because i was getting impatient. But instead of seeing her face, i saw a bald man with a crooked nose, choking my sister. i panicked, but knew what would happen next. Abbey chomped down on the man's beefy arm as he lout out a piercing howl. He went to grab me, still grasping his bleeding arm, but i socked him in the stomach. Talk about drama. Abbey and i ran home immediately and went to bed.
Lice Peeking was suspected, by Shelly, killed by the bald man with the crooked nose. When she found her jeep, there were blood stains on it. Scary. On top of that, Lice had obviously gone missing, which means that my dad and i now have nobody to help us nail Dusty Muleman.
Jasper Junior beat me up when i went fishing, but to get him back, i hooked his backside and pulled. He yelled in pain as Bull traveled to the rear of the boat, trying to cut the line. I laughed because i was apparently the only one to see their John boat sinking with all the weight. The boat sunk like a rock and i laughed as Bulll cut the line and i took off. Oh good times, good times.
That isn't the end. Dad escaped jail! I just saw him at my bed in the night, and he said he would explain in the morning. He doesn't know I'm still awake, he thinks I'm sleeping like a rock. I probably should be. Well, I'll talk to you later mister manly diary. Goodnight.

-Noah

0 comments: